A Guide on HR Driving Courses In Australia

A heavy rigid (HR) licence permits you to drive buses and trucks with a minimum gross vehicle mass (GVM) of eight tonnes and three or more axles. Trailers attached to the vehicle should not exceed nine tonnes. Below is a guide on how to acquire an HR licence in Australia. Eligibility Applicants must be 18 years and above to apply for the HR driving course. Additionally, you should have held a class C licence or above for a minimum of two years.

Understanding Forklift Training

If you want to enroll in a forklift training course, there are a few things you need to keep in mind so that you get into the right course. The following includes these various things: Where Do You Want to Work? Having an idea of where you want to work helps you know the kind of forklifts you might be operating, meaning you are placed in a better position to know which forklift to get training on.